Thursday, October 16, 2014

Get Luscious Lips: Four Winter Lip Balms To Try Today


As a nation, we're a little bit addicted to lip balm. It's the one product that's guilt-free, filed under a 'must have' beauty product rather than a little indulgence; even my makeup-free friends have upwards of twenty lip balms stashed in their bedrooms. I'm as guilty as the next person, always having at least three different incarnations on my person - I get a little panicked if I don't have a balm to lubricate my lips and ensure they're free from that horrendous dry sensation. Although I've already got a huge stash of lip balms and enough to get me through to 2020, there's no reason why I can't keep expanding my collection and celebrating the wonderous products that are out there to help us through the colder season. Here are four new favourites that you need to try...

read more >>