Saturday, August 22, 2015

Our top 15 tattoos sent from the Var and the French Riviera






After receiving hundreds of tattoo photos, web writing has selected a top 15 of those we are most marked.



You have been very, very likely to respond to our appeal for witnesses on tattoos. A fact of the day is spent Wednesday in Var-matin.Meanwhile, we selected the ten best works, in all subjectivity of course. All the photos we have received are to be found on a Facebook album dedicated.

Again thank you for sending us so many pictures!


1. Guillaume lighthouse




Guillaume boasts a lighthouse in a setting surrounded by parchment, which is registered "06/11/1960."
"It's the birthday of my mother. It combines the lighthouse as a landmark for sailors, education that guides me. The lighthouse dominates and watches over a whole world like a mother about her family."
The tattoo was directed by Fabrice of the brand Lucky Sailor (Nice) in 2014.

2. The fresco "P haraon Polak"




All tattoo required 120 hours of work.
"Each element represents a point in my life."
The tattoo was done with Phil and Kids Tattoo in Nice.
3. The dream catcher Mary




Marie has a tattoo made May 9, 2015, by Tony of No Limit tattoo in Juan-les-Pins.

"The eagle represents the determination, strength and identity niçoise my father sent me. The pink for love and healing of my mother, the dream catcher to protect me from bad dreams.

I gathered the rose and the eagle for the union of my parents. "


4. A ship to escape





Directed by Lucky Sailor teaches located at the port of Nice in 2008, this tattoo represents for its owner, adventure, treasure hunt and friendship.
5. The poetic branch of Rome




The tattoo of Rome, Nice, 27, was made in three parts in three different cities.

"Each of them, have marked my life. The upper arm was carried to Paris, where I lived for three years in a small tattoo of Vincennes. It means all my poetic, romantic and my childhood with Mary Poppins.

The lower arm was realized in Chicago and New York, where I lived for two years.These are origami cranes, which means the memory of my wedding. There was a tree filled with hundreds of origami paper, made ​​by my mother for this unforgettable event. "

6. The Indian tattoo Typhaine





This tattoo was done by Alban Isaak, in black ink, in Aix-en-Provence.

"It was made ​​seven months ago, this is my first big part."
Fascinated by Indian art and everything related to spirituality, Typhaine therefore asked Isaak to perform the tattoo according to his will and that she inspired him.
7. The dog Nicolas poker player
Nicolas has two passions: his dog and poker, which he gambler for nine years.
"The combination of the two was obvious. It was done by Jime Litwalk, a master in the art of tattooing NewSchool on the occasion of the first International Convention of Tattoo Aix-en-Provence".
For the enthusiast, the simple fact of the approach was already a dream. "It was an event to get a tattoo by him, constantly surrounded by 150 fans, curious, for five consecutive hours. I realized my dream and I'm proud!".
8. Pretty branches Estelle



Conducted last February to 23 Tattoo studio in Saint-Sylvestre (Nice), this tattoo has a special meaning for Estelle.
"These are the initials of my four grandparents all down to the roots of the branch, as well as those of my parents, my siblings, all on a branch of cherry symbolizing amou r".
9. The eagle Mathias



It took three mornings Mathias to proudly display his eagle Nice.
Directed by Ink Intention salon Cagnes-sur-Mer, it cost him 1,200 euros.
"This tattoo represents what I hold most dear, my identity and love I have for my hometown, which is none other than Nice.
That's why I got to an eagle, which is the symbol of the city, and the phrase "pitchoun païs dou" ("native son in Nice"). Finally, to go a step further and harmonize everything, I add olive branches. "
10. The Elven quote from Merrill



"It's a tattoo I wanted to do since my discovery of the Lord of the Rings during my college years. This trilogy allowed me (sic) completely escape while I was living the terrible years of isolation and mobbing "said Merrill.
"In the Fellowship of the Ring, Gandalf told Frodo right in despair:" All you have to decide is what to do time that is allotted to you "I waited for the perfect time to burn." .
11. St. Biava



"J e am a truck driver and my tattoo represents a santa muerte (the protector of the dead in Mexico) with the acronym Kenworth around the neck. It is a kind of protection for me and my truck as a night driver"
12. The life of Yann



"My tattoo is on my whole left arm, summarizes key moments of life: the three stars on my forearm represents the family with my wife and daughter accompanied by a quote from Nitsch, the Roman numbers 17 and 8 are the dates of birth of my parents, the African continent is represented because we have lived there all three. "
13. Marine muse



Still ongoing, this tattoo was done by Mistericol Giens.
"It is a transcript of myself. A woman can be both beautiful and has nice in real life, while using hidden talents of the night to get his way," says Marine.
14. moods Erwin



This tattoo was done by Piika in 20 hours, tattoo artist at Body Art Steel Guard.
"The two masks represent my moods ... The character in gas mask represents a woman supporting over the company. The brand has cost 1,200 euros."
15. The dream catcher Amandine



"You love travel, I decided to make myself a tattoo to each of them," said Amandine.

This was done in Quebec, "an indelible memory that means a lot. It's a dream catcher, to ward off unpleasant surprises and adventures for my future trips and hazards of life."