Monday, September 28, 2015

Three natural products for skin care and hair

Three natural products for skin care and hair
If like me you are trying to use only natural ingredients in your beauty routine, you should be looking for effective new products for the specifics of your skin and your hair.

Three natural products for skin care and hair



Shea butter, for softer hair

Shea butter is a natural product derived from nuts produced by the Butyrospermum parkii, a tree found in some African countries. It is known for its restorative and soothing properties; it allows to avoid such irritations and nourish the skin. He hydrate and makes it soft and supple. In winter, it helps to fight against its drying.

Personally, I use it to untangle my hair after I shampoo. I buy cosmetics that contain conditioners or I use the pure product. Applied to damp hair, it makes detangling easier and softer mane!

It is suitable for dry and dehydrated hair. I buy 100% natural products on sites online bio.

The African black soap, to treat problem skin

The African black soap (or soap of West Africa) is a solid soap cocoa butter, shea butter and bark of banana leaves. It is natural and manufactured traditionally.

This soap is mainly used on problem skin: it erases the buttons and prevents an overflow of sebum. It is also effective on dark spots caused by acne thanks to its cleansing properties.

Personally, I have long used the soap that a friend brought me directly to Mauritania. Seeing that this product was more effective than any facial cleansers that I bought in my life, I tried to get it to me in France.

I finally found Dudu-Osun under the brand in a small shop selling cosmetics, in Saint-Denis, near Paris. It is in the form of a soap, friable and is very effective despite the addition of additional ingredients. In addition to the usual components, it contains aloe vera juice, natural glycerin, honey and lemon juice.

I apply the soap on my face every night to finish my removal. It rids the last residues of products and pollution, and makes my skin very soft and clean.

The Moroccan black soap, for the very soft skin

It is important not to confuse the African black soap with Moroccan black soap! The latter is liquid, gooey and manufactured with vegetable soda and crushed black olives. It is a powerful exfoliant that removes dead skin. It is used on the body, for any skin type.

I use the soap almost twice a month (it should not be used as a normal soap, but as a scrub only). After my shower, I apply a thick layer on my wet skin. I let him ask ten minutes, the time it dries. Then I gently rub my body with a scrub glove, called Kessa glove, which allows me to remove all the dead skin for a skin soft and fragrant! I then rinsed in warm water.

This soap is sold in organic product sites online or in some aesthetic centers.