Tuesday, October 7, 2014

What Your Doctor Isn’t Telling You About Runners Knee And Chronic Knee Pain (And The 5 Keys to Fixing It)

What Your Doctor Isn’t Telling You About Runners Knee And Chronic Knee Pain (And The 5 Keys to Fixing It)
Dangit, My Knee Is Hurting Again

by Alexander Heyne : For years and years I had chronic knee pain and runners knee – even though I wasn’t a runner.



I didn’t run long distances. I wasn’t overweight. And I didn’t even eat an unhealthy diet – which is why I was a little puzzled as to why I was suffering from chronic knee pain.

I had pain for about 3-4 years, and around the 4th year is when I started weight lifting and
doing leg exercises.

But the pain started getting even worse and led to overuse injuries like tendinitis and chondromalacia.

So I did what everyone does – I went to the doctor.

… And he was pretty much as useless as can be.  He wasn’t exactly well-versed in sports medicine and just told me to “stop doing what hurts” and “ice it.” Stuff I could’ve Googled without a $50 co-pay.

read more >>
http://modernhealthmonk.com/ultimate-guide-to-chronic-knee-pain-runners-knee/